Women's Vanocker Waterproof H-D Triple Vent System Leather Jacket
Engineered for diehard touring enthusiasts, the Vanocker Waterproof H-D™ Triple Vent System Leather Jacket endures a variety of forecasts to keep you comfortable as every mile rolls by. The list of well-appointed features is long starting with climate control: an insulated liner bars chill and patented tri-vents offer customized cooling when you reach a comfortable temp. This women's leather motorcycle jacket offers an interior zipper compatible with any of our riding pants designed with a jacket-to-pant zipper. Pair them and the result is a full suit of coverage against cold and precipitation.
• Stay Comfortable: Patented Triple Vent System for customized cooling
• Stay Dry: Removable nylon full-sleeve quilted warmth liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation includes one interior zipper pocket.
• Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable membrane. Seam sealed. Interior storm flap. Waterproof zippers.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves. Snap waist tabs. Jacket-to-pant zipper helps prevent jacket from riding up and connects to any Harley-Davidson™ riding pant with a jacket-to-pant zipper.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders fit lightweight body armor (98071-05VR, sold separately). Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Padded side waist, cuffs, and front/back yokes. Mandarin collar. Two-way zipper front with interior storm flap. Zipper cuffs. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping.
• Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior zipper pocket.
• Design Details: Contrasting cowhide stripes. Embroidered graphics and patch.
• Materials: Heavyweight waterproof cowhide leather. Polyester mesh lining.