H-D HEATED JACKET LINER PLUG-IN 12V
The riding season just got longer thanks to our Heated Plug-In 12V Jacket Liner. This easy-to-use gear is thermostat-free since the high-end design features a built-in temperature controller with three set temperature levels (low-medium-high). To ensure full-body comfort mile after mile, our men's heated motorcycle jacket includes six micro-wire heating pads (two chest, two front arms, one back, and one neck). When you reach your destination, the control flap hides the wires and stows away.
- 100% nylon ripstop. Embroidered graphics on left chest
- For best performance, heated liner should be worn fitted close to the body over a base layer and then under a jacket
- Features a built-in temperature controller with three heat settings and a six-panel heating system: two sleeve, two chests, one back, and one neck
- Temperature control flap hides wires and folds up when not in use
- Connects to the bike 12V electrical system
- Includes instruction manual
This Jacket Liner is NOT compatible with the new One-Touch Line of Heated Riding Gear.